Sunday, October 19, 2008

I *heart* Turner Classic Movies


I'm on a classic movie kick right now, and Turner Classic Movies is just what the t.v. doctor ordered. They always have the best stuff playing around Halloween, and this year is no exception.
The Devil Doll? Mad Love? Yes, please!

Right now I have Peyton Place on, and have The Big Sleep and Funny Face set up to record later this week. Citizen Kane is going to be on Wednesday night. Good stuff!

The only thing that would make this better is if Gaslight (pictured above) was going to be on. That's one of my all time favorites--I can watch it again and again. Ingrid Bergman, woo! (I also really like the 1940's version, but it's lesser known and doesn't play as often).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So there must be something in the genes. You have just named some of my favorite movies. Moreover, TCM is my favorite channel. When in doubt always opt for TCM

Black and White movies still have the best appeal.

Go daughter go.