Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Look what PMS made me do

PMS hormones can really, really mess with me. I can be sweet and happy one minute, and screaming & crying the next. My emotions feel out of control, and they yo-yo like crazy. Not fun times, for me or for anyone in my vicinity. So. My hormones have been wreaking havoc with me the last few days, and today seems to be the culmination. Specifically, the summit happened in the Target parking lot. I was having a full on meltdown, completely losing my cool. The only thing I could think to do was chop all my hair off (why this was my first response, I don't know). I really wanted to go home, take a pair of scissors, and start hacking......thankfully, I came to my senses, and went to a salon instead. I'm super happy with the result (can't tell so well in the pics, but loads of layers and razored hair framing my face). Now, does anybody have any chocolate?!


6 comments:

Sarah said...

Sore tits are a rarity, but I've gotcha covered on the zits. PMS rules!

37 Questions said...

You look hawt, mama! I love it. Bon :)

Unknown said...

Looks great!

Corry said...

So cute!!! I love it!

Unknown said...

Your new locks look lovely! I'm growing my buzz out to look like yours!

Jason said...

Looking good!