Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sigh. I love Alltop.

I have been wasting so much time the last several days browsing around Alltop.
It's so much fun; try it. Click on a subject that interests you. You'll get addicted, I promise.

They just added a tennis section and I couldn't be happier about it. I've been reading tennis related blogs entries and articles all night. Tennis gossip is the best. And hey Justin Gimelstob--newsflash, you douchelord, as if Anna Kournikova would ever, ever have sex with you. I mean really. And you know he's so vicious about her because he has to hate her before she can say (or even think really hard) "I'd never sleep with you". He's totally that guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thx for the comment. I wanted to return the favor! You like George Carlin? Me too. Sad day yesterday.